Menu

Clifton Hignett III   08 May 2021, 8:11 am
Whilst gallivanting around the North East post lockdown, I have observed that Edinburgh-based bus operator, Lothian Buses, have seemingly started buses around the Derwentside area.

While, strictly speaking, Lothian Buses are not an independent operator, I notice there isn't a place to discuss their operations on this forum and couldn't find better place to put than here.

So I'd love to know what services they operate and do they offer the flat-fare system down here as they do up in Edinburgh?
GNE6312   08 May 2021, 12:04 pm
(08 May 2021, 8:11 am)Clifton Hignett III wrote Whilst gallivanting around the North East post lockdown, I have observed that Edinburgh-based bus operator, Lothian Buses, have seemingly started buses around the Derwentside area.

While, strictly speaking, Lothian Buses are not an independent operator, I notice there isn't a place to discuss their operations on this forum and couldn't find better place to put than here.

So I'd love to know what services they operate and do they offer the flat-fare system down here as they do up in Edinburgh?
what Services are they running?
RM2186   08 May 2021, 12:06 pm
Probably the ex Lothian buses loaned to GNE doing scholars services?
Rob44   08 May 2021, 12:35 pm
chortle clifton
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement