Menu

North East Buses Local Bus Scene Go North East July 2023 changes

July 2023 changes

July 2023 changes

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (14) Previous 112 13 14
25 Jul 2023, 2:19 pm #261
When did the X21 stop serving Spennymoor Cheapside?

Sent from my SM-F721B using Tapatalk
streetdeckfan
25 Jul 2023, 2:19 pm #261

When did the X21 stop serving Spennymoor Cheapside?

Sent from my SM-F721B using Tapatalk

Jimmi

25 Jul 2023, 5:25 pm #262
(25 Jul 2023, 2:19 pm)streetdeckfan When did the X21 stop serving Spennymoor Cheapside?

I hope that's just an error with the timetable and not an actual change. Whenever I've been through Spennymoor on various services, it seems as if more people board on Cheapside than the High Street stops.

Cheapside missing from all avaliable timetables I've seen (some places such as Google Maps still showing the old route/times). Forgot the changes had happened until I saw one heading up Watling Road this morning.
Jimmi
25 Jul 2023, 5:25 pm #262

(25 Jul 2023, 2:19 pm)streetdeckfan When did the X21 stop serving Spennymoor Cheapside?

I hope that's just an error with the timetable and not an actual change. Whenever I've been through Spennymoor on various services, it seems as if more people board on Cheapside than the High Street stops.

Cheapside missing from all avaliable timetables I've seen (some places such as Google Maps still showing the old route/times). Forgot the changes had happened until I saw one heading up Watling Road this morning.

25 Jul 2023, 5:38 pm #263
(25 Jul 2023, 5:25 pm)Jimmi I hope that's just an error with the timetable and not an actual change. Whenever I've been through Spennymoor on various services, it seems as if more people board on Cheapside than the High Street stops.

The only reason I noticed was the X21 was no longer on the timetable at the stops at Cheapside. Haven't been on board that far to see if it still announces it.
I did notice they haven't added the announcements for the changes down at Watling Road, it still announces St Marys Church after Cabin Gate despite not going that way, and then doesn't announce anything until Tindale Club.
streetdeckfan
25 Jul 2023, 5:38 pm #263

(25 Jul 2023, 5:25 pm)Jimmi I hope that's just an error with the timetable and not an actual change. Whenever I've been through Spennymoor on various services, it seems as if more people board on Cheapside than the High Street stops.

The only reason I noticed was the X21 was no longer on the timetable at the stops at Cheapside. Haven't been on board that far to see if it still announces it.
I did notice they haven't added the announcements for the changes down at Watling Road, it still announces St Marys Church after Cabin Gate despite not going that way, and then doesn't announce anything until Tindale Club.

27 Jul 2023, 4:28 pm #264

Went up to Newcastle today and I'm fairly sure it didn't announce Cheapside, although it did have the new stops on Watling Road on the screen (don't think it actually announced them though)
Bus on the way back down (6310) didn't have the NSA working at all so who knows.

On the bright side, on both 6312 and 6310 the sockets were working!
streetdeckfan
27 Jul 2023, 4:28 pm #264

Went up to Newcastle today and I'm fairly sure it didn't announce Cheapside, although it did have the new stops on Watling Road on the screen (don't think it actually announced them though)
Bus on the way back down (6310) didn't have the NSA working at all so who knows.

Dan

Site Administrator

27 Jul 2023, 5:51 pm #265
(27 Jul 2023, 4:28 pm)streetdeckfan Went up to Newcastle today and I'm fairly sure it didn't announce Cheapside, although it did have the new stops on Watling Road on the screen (don't think it actually announced them though)

It’s just an error on the timetable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan
27 Jul 2023, 5:51 pm #265

(27 Jul 2023, 4:28 pm)streetdeckfan Went up to Newcastle today and I'm fairly sure it didn't announce Cheapside, although it did have the new stops on Watling Road on the screen (don't think it actually announced them though)

It’s just an error on the timetable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Acky81

27 Jul 2023, 9:15 pm #266
Talk about confusing the passenger 
39B double decker travelling along tunstall towards Doxford park 

Destination display shows
39B Doxford Park
Via biddick woods

Now correct me if I’m wrong but haven’t they stopped the 39b going to Washington now. 

And how could the bus go to Doxford park via biddick woods

Still got biddick woods on this morning
Acky81
27 Jul 2023, 9:15 pm #266

Talk about confusing the passenger 

39B Doxford Park
Via biddick woods

Now correct me if I’m wrong but haven’t they stopped the 39b going to Washington now. 

30 Jul 2023, 6:01 am #267
(27 Jul 2023, 9:15 pm)Acky81 Talk about confusing the passenger 

39B Doxford Park
Via biddick woods

Odd, is that on the G2s? The 39 is more confusing for people given the considerable route changes to Washington. At least the deckers will be here another month, once it's all Solo be no point using them again.
54APhotography
30 Jul 2023, 6:01 am #267

39B Doxford Park
Via biddick woods

Odd, is that on the G2s? The 39 is more confusing for people given the considerable route changes to Washington. At least the deckers will be here another month, once it's all Solo be no point using them again.

30 Jul 2023, 8:19 am #268

39B Doxford Park
Via biddick woods

It has been reported apparently but don't know how long it will take to adjust.It was meant to be via Tunstall Bank Estate not Biddick Woods .Maybe if you mention it to customer service it may get changed quicker.
The 39 to Washington only shows via Grangetown and Ryhope. No mention of Doxford Park or Biddick Woods
Retro Nero
30 Jul 2023, 8:19 am #268

39B Doxford Park
Via biddick woods

It has been reported apparently but don't know how long it will take to adjust.It was meant to be via Tunstall Bank Estate not Biddick Woods .Maybe if you mention it to customer service it may get changed quicker.
The 39 to Washington only shows via Grangetown and Ryhope. No mention of Doxford Park or Biddick Woods

Andreos1

30 Jul 2023, 11:14 pm #269
(30 Jul 2023, 8:19 am)Retro Nero It has been reported apparently but don't know how long it will take to adjust.It was meant to be via Tunstall Bank Estate not Biddick Woods .Maybe if you mention it to customer service it may get changed quicker.

If only the PDA's were able to allow for the reporting of issues like this.

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Andreos1
30 Jul 2023, 11:14 pm #269

(30 Jul 2023, 8:19 am)Retro Nero It has been reported apparently but don't know how long it will take to adjust.It was meant to be via Tunstall Bank Estate not Biddick Woods .Maybe if you mention it to customer service it may get changed quicker.

If only the PDA's were able to allow for the reporting of issues like this.

'Illegitimis non carborundum'

31 Jul 2023, 11:20 am #270
(30 Jul 2023, 11:14 pm)Andreos1 If only the PDA's were able to allow for the reporting of issues like this.

To be fair, they haven't introduced them to Deptford yet for some reason.
deanmachine
31 Jul 2023, 11:20 am #270

(30 Jul 2023, 11:14 pm)Andreos1 If only the PDA's were able to allow for the reporting of issues like this.

To be fair, they haven't introduced them to Deptford yet for some reason.

Pages (14) Previous 112 13 14

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average